You will need:185g Malay Taste Nyonya Kapitan Curry Paste
450g chicken, cut into strips
185ml coconut milk
Tip:For better flavour, use chicken legs or thighs.
You may substitute chicken with water chestnuts or mushrooms.
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a deep frying pan and add 1tbsp coconut milk.
2. Add the curry paste and mix until the aromas are released.
3. Add the chicken and stir fry until cooked.
4. Pour in the rest of the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
5. Lower the heat and simmer until the sauce thickens slightly.
Finish off with a squeeze of lime, chopped coriander and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serve with rice or noodles.